Sacramento law firm Hardy Erich Brown & Wilson represents clients throughout California across a broad spectrum of industries including the health care, trucking, and insurance industries. The firm defends and counsels clients in matters involving: professional negligence, medical malpractice, and health care industry defense; tort litigation, including products liability and construction defects; employment law; business litigation and counseling, including real estate transactions; and arbitration and mediation.
Below is a representative list of the firm's clients:
- Health Care Indemnity, Inc.
- Norcal Mutual Insurance Company
- The Doctors Company
- Catholic Healthcare West
- Quest Diagnostics
- AMN Healthcare, Inc.
- MedAmerica Mutual
- James River Insurance Company
- Gordon Trucking, Inc.
- Haney Truck Line
- Great West Casualty Company
- Sentry Select Insurance Company
- American National Property & Casualty (ANPAC)
- National Indemnity Group
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Vanliner Insurance Company
- Ameriprise Auto and Home Insurance
- PRIDE Industries, Inc.
- Riverview International Trucks
- Tahoe City Public Utility District
- Sutter Medical Group
- Flagship, Inc.
- Baydaline & Jacobsen LLP
- Sun City Lincoln Hills HOA
- Sacramento Rivercats Baseball Club, LLC
- Sacramento Municipal Utility District
- Rabbit Semi-Conductor
- Colliers International
- Blue Oak Energy, Inc.
- The Gold River Company
- West Concrete, Inc.
- Elite Security Services
- Natomas Auto Body and Paint, Inc.
- River City Stadium Management, LLC
- JB Management, Inc.
Please contact Hardy Erich Brown & Wilson to learn more about retaining the firm's legal services.