DAVID L. PERRAULT
Telephone: (916) 449-3836
Facsimile: (916) 449-3888
David L. Perrault is a member of Hardy Erich Brown & Wilson's employment and labor law department handling both federal and state court matters. He has tried over 35 jury trials, numerous court trials, and handled multiple arbitrations. His practice focuses on complex litigation and employment law representing private and public entity employers in wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, breach of contract, intellectual property, wage and hour and transactional employment matters.
Mr. Perrault has lectured extensively on employment law matters. He also serves as a private mediator and arbitrator, federal and state court mediator, and pro tem settlement conference judge.
- California State University, Sacramento (B.A.);
- California State University, Northridge (M.A.);
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law (J.D.).
- Admitted to the California Bar, and is admitted to practice in all California courts.
- U.S. Court of Appeals Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California;
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California.
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA);
- California Bar Association;
- Labor and Employment Sections of the California Bar Association;
- Federal Bar Association.
Recognition and Public Service
- Recently recognized as having an AV/Preeminent rating for 15 years with Martindale Hubbell;
- Recognized as a Northern California Super Lawyer from 2005-2010;
- Recognized in Best Lawyers in America;
- Recognized in Sacramento Magazine as among the area's best lawyers in the specialty of employment law;
- Local area charity programs, especially The American Cancer Society;
- Presenter at the ABOTA Masters in Trial Program