DANIELLE M. GUARD
Telephone: (916) 449-3800
Facsimile: (916) 449-3888
Danielle Guard joined Hardy Erich Brown & Wilson as an attorney in its malpractice and professional errors and omissions group in 2009. Her practice includes as noted a focus in medical malpractice and medical board administrative matters, civil litigation including when necessary appellate representation of clients.
Prior to joining Hardy Erich Brown & Wilson, Ms. Guard spent her legal career as a litigator in malpractice defense and was a partner at the Sacramento law firm of Wilke, Fleury, LLP.
- University of Utah, B.A. History.
- McGeorge School of Law, J.D. 1994.
- Admitted to practice in California.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California.
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Sacramento County Bar Health Care Section.
- The Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California.
- Professional negligence defense, appellate law.
- Actively involved with the St. Michaels Episcopal Day School Parent Club. Enjoys entertaining, cooking, and home improvement projects.