CAMERON L. COBDEN
Telephone: (916) 449-3889
Facsimile: (916) 449-3888
Cameron Cobden joined Hardy Erich Brown & Wilson in January 2004 as an associate. Prior to that time Ms. Cobden was a Deputy District Attorney in the County of Sacramento. Ms. Cobden has extensive trial experience with 18 jury trials to verdict as well as numerous bench trials and evidentiary hearings.
With Hardy Erich Brown & Wilson Ms. Cobden's primary practice focuses on the defense of medical negligence claims. She handles all aspects of litigation in matters involving physician and hospital negligence, as well as catastrophic injury, wrongful death, birth injury, and elder care claims. Ms. Cobden has also been involved in the defense of claims in complex civil litigation, products liability, defamation, and sexual harassment matters.
- Marshall Wythe School of Law, The College of William and Mary, Juris Doctor, 2000
- Carleton College, Bachelor of Arts, English, cum laude, June 1996
- Admitted to the California Bar and practices in all California courts
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District & Northern District of California
- Northern California Defense Counsel
- Active member of the Anthony M. Kennedy Inn of Court
Recognition and Public Service
- Intern, The White House, Washington, D.C. September 1996 through June 1997
- Moot Court Team, William and Mary Law School. Ms Cobden competed as a member of her school's first ranked team in the American Bar Association's 2000 National Moot Court Tournament. Her team won their regional competition and competed in the quarter finals in New York.
- Charter member, Advisory Committee, California State University School of the Arts
Special Interests and Hobbies
- Cameron grew up in Nevada City, California, where she was involved in the arts from an early age. She now resides in Carmichael, with her husband and two sons. She enjoys painting, gardening, music, and theater.